Having read about 70+ books this last year, I decided to put together my 'Top Ten'. These are books that have left a lasting impression; that have been written with such style, drama and emotion that they couldn't do anything but leave an echo in my mind long after the final page was turned.
But with so many books, it was a task to determine which ones made my list. So after a lot of 'hmm-ing' and 'ah-ing' I've decided on the following:
1. Nobody Has to Know - Frank Nappi
2. Fix By Force - Jason Warne
3. Jaidee: Out of the Ashes - Clint Morey (independent)
4. Wildflowers from Winter - Katie Gansheart
5. My Stubborn Heart - Becky Wade
6. Girl in the Glass - Zoe Brooks (independent)
7. Dangerous Times - Phillip Frey (independent)
8. The Underwater Window - Dan Stephenson
9. Falling in Love - Stephen Bradlee (independent)
10. Be Still My Soul - Joanne Bischof
And just because I couldn't let this list go by without a couple of 'worth mentioning'...
Taken By Storm - M J Schiller
When I Fall in Love - Clint Morey
So there it is, my top ten. It's been a busy but thoroughly enjoyable reading year and I'm looking forward to 2013 discovering new authors and reconnecting with old ones.
Thank you to everyone who asked me to review your work, it's been a real pleasure.